New Clothing Store Opens At Arundel Mills, Headlines 6 New Businesses At Mall
HANOVER, MD - Primark, a clothing and homeware store, opened its first Maryland location Thursday at Arundel Mills. The international retailer also sells beauty products.
Primark is one of several businesses that opened recently at the Hanover mall.
Other new businesses include:
- Adidas Outlet (Opening announced Aug. 10)
- Hollister Co. (Opening announced July 7)
- Velocity Denim (Opening announced June 26)
- The North Face (Opening announced April 14)
- Vera Bradley (Opening announced March 31)
Primark spans more than 35,000 square feet between Medieval Times and Old Navy near Entry 5.
Primark now has 21 stores in the U.S. and more than 400 worldwide. The chain hopes to grow to 530 locations by the end of 2026.
The Hanover store celebrated its Thursday opening with a DJ and giveaways for early customers.
The festivities continue Saturday. The Funnel Fare food truck will have free sweet treats in the parking lot from noon to to 2 p.m. Customers can get makeup and hair touch-ups in front of Starbucks from noon to 5 p.m.
Primark's hours are:
- Monday through Thursday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Additional photos of the store are posted here.
More News from Odenton
- Anne Arundel County Announces $8M Effort To Restore Eroding Jabez Branch Large portions of Jabez Branch have become unstable, resulting in sediment, debris, and pollutants getting washed into the Severn River with every rain.
- Anne Arundel Schools Receive Top Scores For Exemplary Maintenance Standards Anne Arundel County schools achieved an overall score of 75.51% in the annual IAC report on school maintenance - the highest among Maryland school districts.