St. Joseph Catholic Church is a Roman Catholic Church that is part of the Archdiocese of Baltimore. The church was founded in 1924.
Services are held three times each Sunday and once on Saturday evenings.
St. Joseph's supports many missions around the world, and has a sister church in Haiti, where it frequently raises money and sponsors trips to support it.
Many church members also cook casseroles monthly that are donated to Our Daily Bread, an organization that feeds the hungry in the Baltimore area. In the winter months, the church also works with Arundel House of Hope to support a shelter for 26 homeless men.
The church has several special ministries, including those for youth and teenagers and the sick. Sunday school and vacation bible school are also offered.
Father Bill Viola is the pastor.
- Hours: Weekend Mass is held on Sat, 5pm; Sun, 9am, 10:30am and noon. Weekday Mass is held on Tue, Wed, Fri, 9am The church office is open Mon - Thu, 9am - 3pm; Fri, 9am - noon
- Handicap Accessible: Ramps to main and side entrance
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1924
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Catholic
- Congregation size: 1000
- Services: Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: No