301-621-7955 or 410-551-9351
This station offers a wide variety of services, but stands out because of the personal touch of owner and mechanic John Moxley. He's quick to offer automotive advice or just chat about sports or local politics. His 30 years of experience have given him a wealth of knowledge about cars and the know-how to talk to a customer.
- Hours: Store, daily, 24hrs. Shop, Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 5pm; Sat, by appointment
- Handicap Accessible: Sloped sidewalk
- What makes this community special?: "The people—simple as that."
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Associations/certifications: ASE Certified
- Parking: Free lot
- Service type: Self-service
- Features: Air pump, Convenience store, Public restroom, Repair shop
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: "Just look at two things: fluid levels and tire pressure. People can save themselves a lot of headaches if they just keep an eye on those things."