The Severn Danza Park is one of the area's premiere locations for all things athletic, offering several lighted baseball and softball diamonds in addition to multi-purpose fields. Whether for a friendly pick-up softball game, a casual hike down the trail or a competitive adult soccer league game, the park is a great place to spend a weekend afternoon or weeknight. A concession stand is available for food and drinks. If you're seeking an alternative to the traditional athletic activity, the park also has an elite BMX race track hosted by Chesapeake BMX. The track contains ramps, jumps and a winding course, allowing extreme sports junkies to get their adrenaline fix.
- Hours: Daily, sunrise to sunset
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking
- Membership info: Part of Anne Arundel Recreation and Parks
- Parking: Free lot
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: Contains a state-of-the-art BMX race track, complete with a viewing section and bleachers.
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Playgrounds
- Services: Food/drink, Restrooms
- Facilities: Baseball/softball fields, Basketball courts, Bicycle track, Tennis courts
- Facility types: Outdoor
- Features: Food/drink