This gas station and convenience store was a welcome site for residents when it opened in the summer of 2010.
Royal Farms offers some of the least expensive gas in town, and offers a wide variety of quick food options, including fried chicken, sandwiches, wraps and salads. There's also a good selection of drinks and snack items.
Most food is made to carry out, but there is dine-in seating, including a outside patio.
- Hours: Daily, 24hrs
- Handicap Accessible: Access at street level, ramps
- Founding Date: Jul 01 2010
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Gas, sandwiches, fried chicken, wraps, salads, coffee and other drinks, snacks, cigarettes, over-the-counter drugs.
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Service type: Self-service
- Diesel: Yes
- Features: Air pump, Convenience store, Public restroom, Vacuum
- Items: Coffee, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Pastry, Sandwiches made to order, Soda, Tobacco products