This restaurant has been a popular local spot for Mexican food since area restaurateur Fernando Duran opened the doors in 1997 in the small strip mall. Customers enjoy free chips and salsa while waiting for traditional Mexican cuisine, including tacos, burritos, chimichangas, tamales and enchiladas. Drinks include a selection of Mexican and American beers, wine and sangria, plus the proprietary "Pachanga Ale." Customers at this bustling restaurant are treated to live Mariachi music on the weekends, and have the option of patio seating during warmer months.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 11 am - 9:30pm; Sun, 10:30am - 8:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1997
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Tacos, burritos, fajitas, chimichangas, enchiladas, chile rellenos, mexican pizzas, soups, salads, sandwiches, soppapillas, flan, fried ice cream and churros
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in
- Specialties: The restaurant is well-known for its steak, chicken, shrimp and vegetable fajitas, as well as its guacamole. House specialties include chicken mole, carne asade, chile verdez and rainbow trout.
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Mexican
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Fajitas
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Dinner, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual