The New Orleans Kitchen and French Market offers several varieties of authentic po' boy sandwiches, muffalettas, gumbo and other popular items from the Big Easy.
The restaurant also offers daily specials including fried chicken and jambalaya, plus desserts.
The family-owned establishment is backed by the cooking of Rusty Evers, a New Orleans native and veteran chef.
- Hours: Tuesday-Friday, 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. Saturday, 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. Closed Sunday and Monday.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Homemade New Orleans favorites, including po' boys, muffalettas, fried chicken, gumbo, red beans and rice and more.
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: New Orleans and cajun food.
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Cajun / Creole, Soul Food, Southern
- Signature dishes: Po' Boys
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Po' Boys
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Rusty Evers
- Number of tables: 25
- Features: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: come as you are