This John Hopkins complex offers services to address a wide variety of medical needs. It is the home base for many family doctors and physicians specializing in internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, orthopedics and cardiology. It is also home to the Wilmer Eye Institute for Ophthalmology.
Patients can take advantage of a Rite Aid Pharmacy, as well as a Qwest Diagnostics lab for blood tests and other screenings. The Piney Orchard Surgery Center offers surgical procedures for the ear, nose, sinuses and throat.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 8am - 8pm; Thu, Fri, 8am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are ramps available and street-level access.
- Payments accepted: Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: All major insurances accepted
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Affiliations: Johns Hopkins
- Parking: Free lot
- Specialties: Cardiology, Family medicine, Internal medicine, Obstetrics and gynecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic surgery, Pediatrics, Preventive medicine, Surgery
- Primary care services: Yes
- Referral required: No
- House calls: No
- Type: General, Pediatric
- Helipad: No
- Lab tests: Genetics/heritable diseases, Infectious diseases, Oncologic and hematologic disorders, Toxicology
- Clinical trials: No