G&S Automotive is a small repair shop with owner Gary Stonesifer, an office manager and two mechanics. Mr. Stonesifer describes himself as an honest mechanic who doesn't tell people they need repairs they don't need. He chose Odenton because he felt the community needed more auto repair services.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: One-story building with no steps
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1997
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Interstate batteries, gates belts, federated fuel filters, AutoLite plugs
- Parking: On-street: free
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Exhaust, Fuel injection, Heating & Cooling, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Transmissions, Wheels
- Body shop services: Wheel replacement
- Loaner cars: No
- Vehicle pick-up: No
- Vehicle drop-off: No
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Don't let problems go on too long. Keep up scheduled maintenance.