Grace Garden is a cozy, family-run restaurant located in a strip mall that serves up authentic Chinese cuisine with a welcoming attitude. Wife, Xiu, and husband (and chef) Chun make you feel as if you're enjoying a relaxing family meal away from home. While their menu offers Americanized Chinese dishes, they are known for their more authentic dishes such as fish noodles and smoked tea duck. They have been awarded the Best of Chinese Restaurants by Best of Baltimore for 2008 and 2009 and have been awarded Finest Authentic Chinese Food in 2009 by "Focus on Women" magazine.
- Fax: 410-672-3580
- Hours: Mon-Thu 11am - 10pm, Fri-Sat 11am - 10:30 pm, Closed Sunday
- Handicap Accessible: Handicap parking in the rear.
- Founding Date: Aug 01 2005
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Authentic Chinese cuisine.
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.gracegardenchinese.com/menu.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Signature dishes: Hand-made fish noodles and smoked tea duck.
- Price level: $$
- Executive chef: Chun Li
- Number of tables: 7
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch