Arundel High is the main public high school serving students from Odenton. It serves about 2,000 students from grades 9-12.
The school opened in 1950 but has undergone a series of renovations and expansions, most recently in 2008 with a new science wing.
Arundel High has competitive sports teams and active music and theater programs.
In 2010, the school introduced a new program on community development and global citizenship.
Sharon Stratton is the principal.
- Hours: 7:17 a.m. to 2:05 p.m
- Founding Date: 1950
- Number of students: 1974
- Male-to-female ratio: 1:1
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: No
- Religious affiliation: None
- Acceptance rate (%): 100
- Accreditation/licenses: Anne Arundel County Public Schools
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 10:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 120
- Grade levels: 9-12
- Boarding: No
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Language lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Sports, music, drama
- Sports teams: All major sports