In short bursts, the Howard County Police Department on Wednesday released findings from his journal, which police recovered during a search of his College Park Home.
Can't see what police said about the journal? Try here.
- 3 Dead in Shooting at Columbia Mall, Shooter Identified
- Witnesses Describe Gunshots, Chaos in Columbia Mall Shooting
- Mall-Goers Show Sadness, Respect: 'This is a Faith-Filled Community'
- No Known Motive in Deadly Shooting as Columbia Mall Prepares to Reopen
- 19-Year-Old College Park Man Identified as Columbia Mall Shooter
- Columbia Zumiez Employee: 'She Was One of the Nicest People I've Ever Met'
- Zumiez CEO Issues Statement on Shooting
- Police Say Aguilar Knew He was Having Mental Health Issues