Traffic Lights Out, Roads Closed in Gambrills
Annapolis Road is blocked near Gambrills Road, and there are lights dark along Route 3.
If you're traveling through Gambrills, it's important to be aware of some outages that will affect your route.
In our travels in the area, we came across the following issues:
- Annapolis Road is blocked near Gambrills Road due to debris in the roadway. This affects both lanes; seek alternate routes.
- The light at Route 3 North and Annapolis Road (near the WaWa) is out. Use caution, as drivers on Route 3 may not slow down.
- The light at Route 3 North and Reidel Road is dark.
- The light at Waugh Chapel Road and Route 3 is dark.
- The light at Waugh Chapel Road and the entrance to the Village at Waugh Chapel is out.
- Patuxent Road is closed due to flooding in the roadway near Patuxent Ponds Park.
All of these problems could impact the sizable number of people heading into and out of the new Wegmans store.
Remember: Darkened traffic lights are meant to be treated as four-way stop signs.