Three Severn Communities Targeted in Drug, Gun Probe
Anne Arundel County police charged 20 people after a five-month investigation targeting Pioneer City, Meade Village and Still Meadows.
Anne Arundel County police have arrested 20 people following an investigation into drug and gun crimes centered on three communities in Severn.
Police said the five-month investigation targeted drug and firearm distribution at the street level, and focused on the Meade Village, Pioneer City and Still Meadows neighborhoods. The Freetown neighborhood in Pasadena was also a target.
Police said they used a variety of methods to buy drugs from the suspects.
The effort, dubbed "Operation Street Smart," netted roughly 130 grams of cocaine worth about $13,000, 74 grams of crack cocaine worth about $7,400 and 29.8 grams of marijuana worth $596. Police said they also discovered 28 Oxycodone pills worth $280.
Detectives also seized a handgun and $1,128 in cash.
The investigation involved detectives from the Special Enforcement Section, who received assistance from the Northern and Western District P.A.C.T. Units.
In all, 20 people have been charged with a variety of crimes tied to the investigation. All but three have been arrested. The remaining suspects are wanted on outstanding warrants.
The 17 arrested suspects are:
- Harry Warren Guy, 39, of Annapolis
- Brean Emerson Cager, 25, of Glen Burnie
- Karrico Lee Parker, 31, of Pasadena
- Troy Neil Edwards, 19, of Pasadena
- Aubrey Richard Nicholson, 25, of Annapolis
- Anthony Miles Dixon, 29, of Glen Burnie
- Corey Dinocus Sanders, 41, of Glen Burnie
- Joshua James Hanner, 26, of Severn
- Joshua Joseph Warren, 26, of Severn
- Troy Darrin Bynum, Jr., 23, of Annapolis
- Travis Lovell Dorsey, 24, of Churchton
- Fabian Loring Gray, 31, of Glen Burnie
- Nichole Lee Wolf, 28, of Glen Burnie
- Ricky Dejuan Jones, 24, of Glen Burnie
- Terri Lynn Petrecca, 29, of Pasadena
- Serena Suzette Wileman, 44, of Baltimore
- Durell Lamont Davis, 26, of Baltimore